Monday, January 9, 2012

Simple Card Making Class




I started the clean and simple card class online today.  We were given three sketches to choose from.  I made two cards.
The first I am not really all that happy with but I'll show it anyway . . .

 Used Close To My Heart cardstock and the faux stitching technique found over at Tresa's blog.
I really do like this technique, I just need to make a card without my two year old daughter "helping" me :)
I also used the canvas buttons and stamped the heart images on them (using the Childhood Portrait Stamp set).  

The second card I made I like a little better.  Used Close To My Heart cardstock, stampsets with black ink and the canvas button (with a snowflake stamped image).  I also used my brand new Copic markers (Christmas gift from my husband).    

If nothing else it was fun to try some new things.  Thanks for looking :)

Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...