Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hands on Play Challenge - Day 7


Well this challenge is just flying by . . . 
Today's play is sensory and we chose water beads
so with out further chit chat I'll let my pictures do the talking :)


 It's been all over blog land - playing with water beads - and although I knew what these were I never thought to play with them.  My kids loved them!  I would be lying if I didn't like them - they were super fun! The felt soft and cold and bounced off the plates - yeah it was a mess but we had fun :)

They played with my daughter's kitchen dishes and served "tea" and "soup"



So much fun!  I'm loving your posts and seeing how you are spending time with your own children.  See you tomorrow :) 

Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun happening at your house! :) Enjoy the mayhem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those water beads look really cool! I don't know if I have ever seen them before. Where did you get them?
    Here's what we've been up to the last couple of days:
    http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2012/01/30-days-of-hands-on-play-challenge-day_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...