Monday, January 30, 2012

Cooking With Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge Showcase




I'm so excited to be showcasing the Art Philosophy Cartridge  over at Cooking with Cricut  today.  I hope you will stop by and take a look at all the projects I posted using this one cartridge!!  I have been a HUGE fan of the Cricut machine (have been for over five years!) and love love love using it for my scrapbook layouts.  However, since I purchased the Art Philosophy Cartridge back in August I have not taken it out of my machine (with over 700 images I have not had to)!    

In preparation for this showcase I made a gift tag and box both cut out with the Art Philosophy Cartridge








The cartridge comes with three coordinating stamp sets so I used one set on this gift tag.  The flower is also cut from the cartridge.  I love these rolled flowers (six different ones to choose from in this cartridge). 
Then I cut out a window card with the cartridge and a small tag to make this card







Using the cartridge to cut out the letters (because along with all the boxes, cards, shapes and flowers there is also a font on this cartridge!) for my title, the triangle for the roof on the house, the flower that I used a coordinating stamp with, the tags and the journal shape to make this scrapbook layout




 I found the poem for this layout at scrapbook.com but tweaked it a little to fit my home :)  A copy of the poem I ended up using is at the end of this post.    
Here I used the cartridge to cut out the flower and then used the coordinating stamp set to fill in the petals!





This cartridge is only available through a Close To My Heart consultant - you can check out my website here.  Anyone who make a purchase of $30 or more will receive the brand New Idea Book from me as well filled with tons of samples for scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting!  Thanks so much for stopping by - your comments make my day :)
 
Linking with these Link Parties!



Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, this is SO lovely! I LOVE your lay out. This cart has a LOT of cute cuts on it. I also LOVE LOVE the gift box and tag. Your projects are great and thanks for showcasing this cartridge! Now if it goes down in price, I will get one!! ;)

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, super job! Love all your projects! Especially the first one! Super cute! If you're interested I still have my link party
    http://www.jaihartjustlovelydesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/sundays-are-lovely-5.html
    Hope you had a GREAT weekend! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layout. Your pictures were perfect for this paper pack! (Adorable kids, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came from CWC. Holy moly! I *love* that flower ball, and the wreath is amazing!!! I had no idea there was so much versatility with this cartridge - even boxes for party favors! Well done on the whole showcase! :)

    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY PRETTY!! I especially love your second card. The flower is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much ladies! Just an FYI - I got my cartridge at 50% off by having a party and using my hostess rewards! If you are interested in setting up a party I would be happy to put together an on-line party for you and help you get free products to create with and this amazing cartridge at 50% off!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...