Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hands On Play Challenge - Day 2

Cooking with Cricut Challenge Here


Day 2 - Build A Fort

Use whatever materials you have in your house and make a fort!  We do this often with our dining room chairs and blankets or with our sofa and some blankets/sheets.  I've made some outside using the same materials but with our clothes line - the kids love love love this!

For today's challenge we made a fort with their bunk bed and some Christmas Lights (don't put them away yet :) )









We played all kinds of "family" play - I was a Mama crocodile and then I was a Mama frog, etc.  It was lots of fun for us all!  The boys really enjoyed having the space and my little girl brought in a bunch of books to read.  I liked have a few moments of nothing but my children - it went by so much faster than I thought it would and we played for about 45 minutes!  What?  :)

I'd love to see what you come up with!  Feel free to link up your ideas here with a comment!  Happy play time :)

Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...