Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hands On Play Challenge - Day 20




 Can you believe we only have 10 more days to go?!!
Today's Challenge - Dress Up :)
My kids really enjoy playing dress up but I don't have a whole bunch of clothes for them.  I'm currently working on some homemade outfits (superhero capes, and simple accesories) but right now we only have a lion and ape that someone gave to us.  My daughter has a few different dresses handed down so we got them out and played.  At first she was not very into it but eventually she warmed up to the idea.





The boys were animals in the zoo and we went to visit




then we put on some music and all danced



We did this right before bed (great tiring out activity) and my oldest son said, 
"I think we should do this again tomorrow morning!"  

I think we will - so heads up - tomorrow's challenge - make some music and maybe even dance a little :)
Thanks for stopping by and so faithfully posting your own adventures.  I am really enjoying this time together!



Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...