Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cooking with Cricut


Today's challenge over at Cooking with Cricut is brought to you by
 

They decided our challenge this week should be all about the way we keep warm during these cold days. From mittens and scarves to Hot Cocoa and more!

So using the Art Philosophy Cartridge I cut a window card


I also used the stamp set from 
Wonderland Workshop on the Go (this is by far my favorite from the current Idea Book!)




I am a little disappointed with our winter weather so far but although there is still no snow the temp is dropping and I think Hot Chocolate sounds like a good idea :)

Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you cook up - don't forget to link up your project over at Cooking with Cricut!  



Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, this card is FABULOUS! Way to go! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!! I did NOT know it was a window card!!! I LOVE it. It was already pretty, but with the added element makes it more elegant!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just oh so pretty. I love the colors ad the cup with the phrases is a beautiful element iof the card.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I love this card, Elizabeth -- the colors are perfect and that tea cup is stunning! The folded ribbon at the bottom is a wonderful touch, too.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this card! Oh that coffee cup is so cute I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness that cup stamp set is gorgeous!

    --d alis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...