Starting January 1, 2014 get all new product kit!
Have questions? Read on for more information!
Become a member of my Close To My Heart Club/Team
Some commonly asked questions are:
- How much does the Club Kit cost?
CTMH just introduced a beautiful new kit filled with craft product for the hobbyist and business materials for the business builder valued at over $300 for $99 (plus tax and shipping).
- What comes in the Club Kit?
You get a HUGE bundle of product worth over $300.
- What’s the catch?
Other than getting a ton of wonderful products at a great deal and most likely getting addicted to them, there is no catch. You have the opportunity to build a business if you choose, but you are not required to sell.
- What if I don’t want to build a business and I just want to get the discount for myself on future orders?
That’s great! A majority of members join the club just for personal use and to get a great deal! You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount on your own orders. That was the whole reason I signed up with Close To My Heart - to save my craft budget :)
- What is the discount?
Active Consultants enjoy a discount of 22%-35% depending on their sales for the month in addition to earning up to $75 in FREE product credit each month. Senior Directors and above also earn an additional 5% - 15% of personal override commission ON TOP of the regular commission and free product credit! Your earning potential is unlimited!
- What are the sales requirements?
The sales requirement is $300 retail (before your discount) to get the full benefits of club membership.
- What else does CTMH offer members/consultants? CTMH has a great program called Straight To The Top (STT) that rewards its members for gathering orders and placing sales in the first three months. If you place orders totaling $1200 in your first three months you will receive $100 in FREE select product credit! They also have great member only training events throughout the year where you get together with other women who love crafting and CTMH and create beautiful projects. The on-line training programs and FREE website are just a few more of the awesome benefits of membership!
- What if I don’t place $300 in a quarter or place any orders at all?
Once you sign up, you have a full quarter to make your sales minimum. This means that if you sign up today you will have until the end of June ($300 must be in the months of April through June) to make your $300 order! If you do not put in a total of $300 by the end of June you will drop as a consultant. The best news?! On July 1st you can resign and get another brand new kit of beautiful products from the newly released Autumn/Winter Idea Book starting August 1st.
- How long will I be a Consultant if I order the kit and then do nothing?
If you sign up today, you will be active until June 30th, 2014. Starting July 1st you will no longer be a consultant/member. However our new Idea Book comes out in August (July for Consultants) and you may just be surprised at all of the great new products and will probably be VERY excited that you can resign and get all new product at a 22% discount starting July 1st.
- Do I need to give the Kit back if I drop?
Nope. Everything is yours to keep! No strings attached.
- Are you required to maintain an inventory?
Nope. There are so many different products that CTMH actually suggests that you do not maintain an inventory. You can place an order for 1 item or 1000 items, so there is really no need to keep an inventory. I have not had an inventory at all since signing on and do all of my sales through orders. As I have been with CTMH for three years now I do have some inventory from product I've earned that I take with me to craft fairs and crops.
- Does the company offer Hostess gifts? If so, who pays for them?
Yes! CTMH pays for the hostess rewards. And as a Consultant, you are welcome to be your own Hostess and earn more free goodies!
- Does CTMH offer any training or events?
Oh Yes! This is one of my favorite things about signing on with CTMH! There are so many different training options available including an entire Online Training Academy where you can take free online creative, business, and personal development classes. You can even earn your CTMH Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees! There is an entire listening library of recorded conference calls, bulletin boards for artwork, business, templates, Studio J, Swaps, Mentoring, and more. They have pre-designed projects and workshops for us to use. There are annual events such as Leadershare and Convention. There is even an 800# that you can call if you have questions. And a ton more! You will love their on-line office and never be without help. In addition I have a private facebook group where we share creative and marketing ideas to help each other grow both in our artistic abilities and in our businesses.
- Can you tell me a little more about you and your team?
Absolutely. I am a member of both award winning teams led by Karen Morris (Dream Team) and Naomi Smith (Connected Hearts). I am also the leader of the award winning and largest Close To My Heart Team in Southern Lancaster County (Creatively Redeeming Treasures) Click here to read all about me, my family, and my Close to my Heart business.
- How do you sign up?
You can sign up at my website here. It will only take you about 5 minutes. The hardest part will be choosing if you want the basic kit or the business building kit :)
- How long will it take to receive my kit?
They have been shipping them out very quickly. I got my kit in a week, however, I know of many people who get their kits anywhere from three days to a week's time! But it will depend on where you live.
- I don't like the Paper Pack that comes in the kit - what should I do? Sell it, gift it or use it in creative ways - the color pallet really does work well with boy pages and even modern Christmas. Need ideas? Contact me or search Skylark and you'll find a ton of inspiration. Skylark is perfect for Easter, Mother's Day and Spring projects!
- What is the shipping/handling fee for the kit?
The shipping/handling fee for the New Consultant Kit is as follows:
Kit Shipping US FedEx Ground $15 US FedEx 3-Day $18 US FedEx 2-Day $30 USPS
(AK, HI, PR/APO/FPO, etc.)
- Can I contact you if I have questions after I sign up?
I hope you will! I am available to my team via phone, email, Facebook, and Twitter. You will also find me on Linkedin, Meetup, and Pinterest. I am more than happy to help you get started building a business, or just encourage you if you would simply like to be a Personal Use Consultant. I will also contact you to welcome you to the club and send you some great extras for joining my creative team :)
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. I'd be more than happy to chat with you.
Or if you are ready to sign up now, you can find the online application here.
What is in the Consultant Kit?You get the brand new products when you join today - before others can even view the catalog on February 1st you'll be creating beautiful artwork with the gorgeous new products from Close To My Heart!
- Read Me First Letter
- Spring/Summer Idea Books (qty 10)
- Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
- Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos Sampler (W1127)
- Hostess Order Forms (W122/W122C) (qty. 25)
- Customer Order Forms (W101/W101C) (qty. 25)
- Petite Perks Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028)
- Reflections Scrapbook Program (9037)
- Originals Card Confidence Program (9036)
- Workshop on the Go Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072)
- Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C)
- Skylark B&T Duos Bulk Paper (BULK322)
- Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340)
- Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
- Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2195)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2118)
- Slate Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2173)
- My Zcrylix Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
- My Acrylix True to Life Stamp Set (C1575)
- My Acrylix Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574)
- 3"x3" My Acrylix Block (Y1006)
- 4"x5" My Acrylix Block (Y1012)
- 2"x6 1/2" My Acrylix Block (Y1010)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
- Sponge (Z697)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- and Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)
**Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change. I will let you know of changes when I am made aware of them**