Starting August 1, 2015
Have questions? Read on for more information!
Become a member of my Close To My Heart Club/Team
I'd love to have you join my crafting club. I am located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania but have club members from all over the United States. I will connect with you via e-mail, a private facebook page, phone and meet in person if distance allows. Our team shares business tips, creative ideas, projects, templates, sketches, kit instructions and more. Whether you are interested in joining the club for a great discount and awesome paper crafting goodies or building a business that allows you to work from home (in this economy where people are laying off we are hiring!) you are welcome here.
Some commonly asked questions are:
- How much does the Club Kit cost?
CTMH just introduced a beautiful new kit valued at over $445 for just $129 (plus tax and shipping).
- What comes in the Club Kit?
You get a HUGE bundle of product worth over $445. Scroll Down for details of what is included in each kit.
- What’s the catch?
Other than getting a ton of wonderful products at a great deal and most likely getting addicted to them, there is no catch. You have the opportunity to build a business if you choose, but you are not required to sell. You can use the product discount just for yourself or share with a few friends. Use the product in your own craft room or teach others how to create - the choice is yours!
- What if I don’t want to build a business and I just want to get the discount for myself on future orders?
That’s great! A majority of members join the club just for personal use and to get a great deal! You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount on your own orders. That was the whole reason I signed up with Close To My Heart - to save my craft budget :)
- What is the discount?
Active Consultants enjoy a discount of 22%-35% depending on their sales for the month in addition to earning up to $75 in FREE product credit each month. Senior Directors and above also earn an additional 5% - 15% of personal override commission ON TOP of the regular commission and free product credit! Your earning potential is unlimited!
- What are the sales requirements?
The sales requirement is $300 retail (before your discount) to get the full benefits of club membership.
- What else does CTMH offer members/consultants? CTMH has a great program called Straight To The Top (STT) that rewards its members for gathering orders and placing sales in the first three months. They also have great member only training events throughout the year where you get together with other women who love crafting and CTMH and create beautiful projects. The on-line training programs and FREE website are just a few more of the awesome benefits of membership!
- What if I don’t place $300 in a quarter or place any orders at all?
Once you sign up, you have a full quarter to make your sales minimum. This means that if you sign up today you will have until the end of December ($300 must be in the months of October through December) to make your $300 order! If you do not put in a total of $300 by the end of December you will drop as a consultant.
- How long will I be a Consultant if I order the kit and then do nothing?
If you sign up today, you will be active until December 31st, 2015. Starting January 1st you will no longer be a consultant/member. However a New Seasonal Expressions book will be released on December 1st (with a preview period for consultants in November) and you may just be surprised at all of the great new products and will probably be VERY excited!
- Do I need to give the Kit back if I drop?
Nope. Everything is yours to keep! No strings attached.
- Are you required to maintain an inventory?
Nope. There are so many different products that CTMH actually suggests that you do not maintain an inventory. You can place an order for 1 item or 1000 items, so there is really no need to keep an inventory. I have not had an inventory at all since signing on and do all of my sales through orders. As I have been with CTMH for three years now I do have some inventory from product I've earned that I take with me to craft fairs and crops. However, I do not intentionally purchase new products for inventory.
- Does the company offer Hostess gifts? If so, who pays for them?
Yes! CTMH pays for the hostess rewards. And as a Consultant, you are welcome to be your own Hostess and earn more free goodies! There is no limit to the number of parties you can host!
- Does CTMH offer any training or events?
Oh Yes! This is one of my favorite things about signing on with CTMH! There are so many different training options available. There is an entire listening library of recorded conference calls, bulletin boards for artwork, business, templates, Studio J, Swaps, Mentoring, and more. They have pre-designed projects and workshops for us to use. There are annual events such as Leadershare and Convention. There is even an 800# you can call and web chat available if you have questions. And a ton more! You will love their on-line office and never be without help. In addition I have a private facebook group where we share creative and marketing ideas to help each other grow both in our artistic abilities and in our businesses. New for my team starting in August I will be offering a specific mentoring 12 week program just for my team! So exciting!!
- Can you tell me a little more about you and your team?
Absolutely. I am a member of both award winning teams led by Karen Morris (Dream Team) and Naomi Smith (Connected Hearts). I am also the leader of the award winning and largest Close To My Heart Team in Southern Lancaster County (Creatively Redeeming Treasures) Click here to read all about me, my family, and my Close to my Heart business.
- How do you sign up?
You can sign up at my website here. It will only take you about 5 minutes. The hardest part will be choosing which of the two fabulous kits you want mailed to your door! :)
- How long will it take to receive my kit?
They have been shipping them out very quickly. I got my kit in a week, however, I know of many people who get their kits anywhere from three days to a week's time! But it will depend on where you live.
- I don't like the Paper Pack that comes in the kit - what should I do? Sell it, gift it or use it in creative ways - the color pallet really does work well with a variety of themes. Need ideas? Contact me and I'm happy to brainstorm ideas with and for you :)
- What is the shipping/handling fee for the kit?
The shipping/handling fee for the New Consultant Kit is as follows:
US FedEx Ground $15 US FedEx 3-Day $18 US FedEx 2-Day $30 USPS
(AK, HI, PR/APO/FPO, etc.)
- Can I contact you if I have questions after I sign up?
I hope you will! I am available to my team via phone, email, Facebook, and Twitter. You will also find me on Linkedin, Meetup, and Pinterest. I am more than happy to help you get started building a business, or just encourage you if you would simply like to be a Personal Use Consultant. I will also contact you to welcome you to the club and send you some great extras for joining my creative team :)
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. I'd be more than happy to chat with you.
Or if you are ready to sign up now, you can find the online application here.
What is in the Consultant Kit?You get the brand new products when you join today - before others can even view the catalog on September 1st you'll be creating beautiful artwork with the gorgeous new products from Close To My Heart!
CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT KIT INCLUDE:
- Zoe B&T Duos™ Bulk Pack (BULK369, qty 1)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385, qty 1)
- Whisper Cardstock (X5929, qty 1)
- Glacier Cardstock (X5770, qty 1)
- Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2164, qty 2)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2641, qty 2)
- Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2173, qty 2)
- Aqua Shimmer Trim (Z3086, qty 2)
- Grey Enamel Gems (Z3089, qty 2)
- My Acrylix® So Many Smiles (C1619, qty 2)
- My Acrylix® In Review (C1622, qty 2)
- My Acrylix® My Story (B1482, qty 2)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254, qty 1)
- Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1)
- 2" × 6½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010, qty 2)
- 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006, qty 2)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836, qty 2)
- My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 2)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 2)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1)
- Round Sponge (Z697, qty 1)
- Customer Order Forms (W101, qty 1, 25 per pack)
- Annual Inspirations (WC1161, qty 10)
- Holiday Expressions (WCS1161, qty 10)
- Cardstock Color Sampler (W1136, qty 1)
- Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1137, qty 1)
- Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1138, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Petite Perks™ Tribal Circles (W2032, qty 3)
- Idea Book Postcard (W1129, qty 1)
- Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)