Makes an Already GREAT DEAL FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of $130 worth of beautiful crafting products for only $49,
in April you get $150 worth of CTMH goodies for
= CRAZY GOOD!!! Definitely Worth Trying!!!
When you join my club in May you get everything in the basic kit plus the Dream Pop paper pack (exclusively through Close To My Heart and only available for the month of May) for FREE!
Would you like to get all that is pictured below for only $49?! Perfect for the hobbyist who wants a discount on a great product or the business minded who wants to make some money while crafting. There is a place for everyone in my CTMH club!
Some commonly asked questions are:
- How much does the Club Kit cost?
CTMH just introduced TWO great kit options. The basic kit valued at $130 for only $49 (plus tax and shipping) or the business building kit which includes all the goodness of the basic kit plus great tools and business building supplies valued at over $280 for only $99 (plus tax and shipping).
- What comes in the Club Kit?
You get a ton of great products valued at $130 with the basic kit or a HUGE bundle of product worth over $280 with the business building kit.
- What’s the catch?
Other than getting a ton of wonderful products at a great deal and most likely getting addicted to them, there is no catch. You have the opportunity to build a business if you choose, but you don’t have to.
- What if I don’t want to build a business and I just want to get the discount for myself on future orders?
That’s great! A majority of members join the club just for personal use and to get a great deal! You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount on your own orders. That was the whole reason I signed up with Close To My Heart - to save my craft budget :)
- What is the discount?
Active Consultants enjoy a discount of 22%-35% depending on their sales for the month in addition to earning up to $75 in FREE product credit each month. Senior Directors and above also earn an additional 5% - 15% of personal override commission ON TOP of the regular commission and free product credit! Your earning potential is unlimited!
- What are the sales requirements?
The sales requirement is $300 retail (before your discount) to get the full benefits of club membership.
- What else does CTMH offer members/consultants? CTMH has a great program called Straight To The Top (STT) that rewards its members for gathering orders and placing sales in the first three months. If you place an order of $300 in the first month you get $25 in select product credit (SPC) FREE. If you then place an additional $900 in the next two months you get an additional $75 in SPC FREE for a total of $100 FREE SPC! They also have great member only training events throughout the year where you get together with other women who love crafting and CTMH and create beautiful projects. In 2012-2013 they have the following events: Convention 2013 Disney World, Florida: June 27-29, 2013 CTMH also has amazing incentive trips that you can earn: Costa Rica all-inclusive trip for two Westin Playa Conchal March 2014
- What if I don’t place $300 in a quarter or place any orders at all?
Once you sign up, you have a full quarter to make your sales minimum. This means that if you sign up today you will have until the end of September to make your $300! Then if you do not have $300 in orders, you will move to Junior Consultant status on October 1st. As a Junior Consultant your discount moves to 10% but you only need to have $100 in orders per quarter. If you do not have $100 in that quarter, you simply leave are no longer a Consultant. But if you happen to have $300 as a Junior, you automatically jump back up to full status! And you can resign again to get the next great kit!
- How long will I be a Consultant if I order the kit and then do nothing?
If you sign up today, you will be active until September 30th. Starting October 1st you will still get great benefits and a 10% discount on all your purchases! Starting January 1st you will be eligible to sign up with the club again :). However our new Idea Book comes out in August (July for Consultants) and you may just be surprised at all of the great new products and will probably be VERY excited that you are a club member and are able to order the new products at a discount and earlier than regular customers.
- Do I need to give the Kit back if I drop?
Nope. Everything is yours to keep! No strings attached.
- Are you required to maintain an inventory?
Nope. There are so many different products that CTMH actually suggests that you do not maintain an inventory. You can place an order for 1 item or 1000 items, so there is really no need to keep an inventory. I have not had an inventory at all since signing on and do all of my sales through orders.
- Does the company offer Hostess gifts? If so, who pays for them?
Yes! CTMH pays for the hostess rewards. And as a Consultant, you are welcome to be your own Hostess and earn more free goodies!
- Does CTMH offer any training or events?
Oh Yes! This is one of my favorite things about signing on with CTMH! There are so many different training options available including an entire Online Training Academy where you can take free online creative, business, and personal development classes. You can even earn your CTMH Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees! There is an entire listening library of recorded conference calls, bulletin boards for artwork, business, templates, Studio J, Swaps, Mentoring, and more. They have pre-designed projects and workshops for us to use. There are annual events such as Leadershare and Convention. There is even an 800# that you can call if you have questions. And a ton more! You will love their on-line office and never be without help. In addition I have a private facebook group where we share creative and marketing ideas teo help each other grow both in our artistic abilities and in our businesses.
- Can you tell me a little more about you and your team?
Absolutely. I am a member of both award winning teams led by Karen Morris (Dream Team) and Naomi Smith (Connected Hearts). I am also the leader of the award winning and largest Close To My Heart Team in Southern Lancaster County (Creatively Redeeming Treasures) Click here to read all about me, my family, and my Close to my Heart business.
- How do you sign up?
You can sign up at my website here. It will only take you about 5 minutes. The hardest part will be choosing if you want the basic kit or the business building kit :)
- How long will it take to receive my kit?
They have been shipping them out very quickly. I got my kit in a week, however, I know of many people who get their kits anywhere from three days to a week's time! But it will depend on where you live.
- Can I contact you if I have questions after I sign up?
I hope you will! I am available to my team via phone, email, Facebook, and Twitter. You will also find me on Linkedin, Meetup, and Pinterest. I am more than happy to help you get started building a business, or just encourage you if you would simply like to be a Personal Use Consultant. I will also contact you to welcome you to the club and send you some great extras for joining my creative team :)
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. I'd be more than happy to chat with you.
Or if you are ready to sign up now, you can find the online application here.
What is in the Consultant Kit?You get the brand new products when you join today - before others can even view the catalog on February 1st you'll be creating beautiful artwork with the gorgeous new products from Close To My Heart!
For only $49, you’ll get over $150 worth of stamping & crafting goodness including:
- Read Me First Letter
- Current Idea Book (Spring 2013) (qty. 3)
- Hostess Order Forms (W122, qty. 5)
- Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 5)
- Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
- Spring/Summer 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115, 48 – 6" Square Samples)
- Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25)
- My Acrylix® Critter Expressions Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2025)
- Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements (X7163C)
- Workshops on the Go Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit (G1053)
- Reflections Scrapbook Program (9037)
- Originals Card Confidence Program (9036)
- Buttercup Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2110)
- Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2193)
- My Acrylix® Wheel of Life Stamp Set (D1545)
- My Acrylix® For A Friend Stamp Set (D1542)
- 4" x 5" My Acrylix® Block (Y1012)
- Spinner (Z1832)
**Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change - I will always notify you of changes when I am made aware of them!**
Or choose the Master Kit with a value of over $330 for only $99
- all of the above items in the Essentials Kit plus
- Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Books (qty 7 more)
- You Are Welcome Here Recruiting Brochures (W1151) (qty. 25)
- The Rewards Come Now Hostess Brochures (W1150) (qty. 25)
- 5 Studio J® Layouts (redeem within 3 months - not shown)
- Studio J®Brochures (W111/W111C) (qty. 5)
- Hostess Order Forms (W122/W122C) (qty. 20 more)
- Customer Order Forms (W101/W101C) (qty. 20 more)
- My Acrylix® Critter Expressions Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2023) (qty. 4 more)
- Cello Bags (W1152) (qty. 25)
- My Acrylix® Glamour Uppercase Stamp Set (D1537)
- My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- My Acrylix® Stamp Cleaner (1778)
- My Acrylix® 3" x 3" block (Y1006)
- Bonding Memories®Glue (1512)
- Sponge (Z697)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- My Creations 6x6 Canvas Display (Z1818)
- *NEW* Non-stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
**Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change. I will let you know of changes when I am made aware of them**