Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cooking with Cricut



This week's challenge on Cooking with Cricut is brought to you by
Felicia
and 
Jill

and they challenged us to make something using a cricut cut and this photo as inspiration




I used the Art Philosophy cartridge and made this card


 I cut out the squares with the cricut and then inked them and stamped some snowflakes on them

 Using Liquid Applique I traced over my stamped sentiment and then use the heat gun to "puff" it up like snow (inspired by the beautiful snow and colors in the photo).

 Finished project after tracing the "thank you" with a blue marker . . .


I love this liquid applique here some more wintery projects I made using it - so fun! 
I also used the Art Philosophy Cartridge to make the tags on the layout and the shaped cuts on the card.  







Thanks for stopping by - can't wait to see what you cook up!  Don't forget to link up with the challenge over at Cooking with Cricut :)  
Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so so pretty. It could be an extension of the photo. Love the liquid applique. What a great tool/
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth...I just found out about liquid applique last week and was going to try it out! I love what you did with it and...........I LOVE your blog makeover! A Super fresh feel!
    You should link up your project again to my link party:)
    http://www.jaihartjustlovelydesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/sundays-are-lovely-at-jaihart.html
    ♥ Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...