Saturday, January 14, 2012

CTMH Blog Hop





Welcome to another Close To My Heart blog hop.  If you are coming from Nicole's Blog you are in the right place - I'm so glad you are here!  This month we were given the option of doing projects in one or more of the following themes: Stamp of the Month, Valentines, and/or wintery theme.  

I chose Valentines and also used up some of my scraps to make this card





Supplies used:
CTMH Kraft Cardstock
Cranberry Cardstock
Scraps of CTMH paper (including elemental, roxie, believe and mayberry)
Art Philosophy Cartridge
White marker & piercing tool kit
Bitty brad

I cut out the heart (lining it up where I wanted it to be on the paper and pressing "center point" on the expression machine) and then pasted the strips of paper onto the card so they would show through the heart.  I adhered the cardstock with the heart cut out onto the card with foam tape.

You can see the shadow and the "pop" effect better in this photo but the lighting was way off!





Thanks for stopping by!  Now hop on over to Adeline's Blog and see what she created for you :)
Have a great rest of your weekend!


Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. CUTE idea! What a pretty way to use the scraps! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cut out card. Thanks for the tip on using the center point. I'm going to try that today. Thanks for the info and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...