Friday, January 6, 2012

Hand on Play - Day 4

Aw we wrap up this first week (I'll post one more tomorrow since we started on Tuesday instead of Monday) today's play is building with Blocks :)

You can build with any type of blocks - Legos, wooden blocks, even cardboard boxes.
Try different ways of building - build towers as tall as you are (or your child), build things that are of interest to your child (we did some things from their favorite computer game - Mine Craft), build with your eyes closed, etc.  Have fun!



 Then I put Duct Tape down on the floor to make a road for their cars and trucks, we made a train track to go around the town for their wooden trains and then built walls and houses with blocks - they had a ton of fun and to be honest so did I!



 Have a great day with your kids!  I'm enjoying reading your adventures each day as well - I hope this spreads and we all get to know the children God has given us on a deeper level while doing what they love to do - PLAY! :)                  
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here

Linking with some of the following:


Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

2 comments:

  1. You had asked out the light table on my blog earlier today. I actually made it. Got the idea from a neat blog. I have a link on this post:
    http://watchmeplaynlearn.blogspot.com/2012/01/s-e-n-s-o-r-y-play-colored-epson-salt.html

    Its so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a new play world you guys have built - what FUN!! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great weekend,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...