Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 Day Hand on Play - Day Three

Play with  . . . Playdough :)

Make your own playdough or use what you have on hand.

There are some great recipes out there to make your own and ever since I taught pre-K back six years ago I have a favorite recipe that we make together.  This time I thought I'd try an edible playdough recipe

In the future I'll stick with what I know :)

 First it was too gooey
 So we added more flour and then cooked it over the stove - while I was doing that they were doing this to my dining room table - yum sugar and jello :)

 Finally we could play



Love to see what you make :)

                    
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

1 comment:

  1. Here's my post on the last two days. I've never made edible play dough. I'm pretty sure I have a recipe, and maybe Will would enjoy that more. Then again, it might just promote him eating more of the regular stuff... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...