Sunday, January 15, 2012

CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop




Welcome to the CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop for Janauary!  If you are coming from Terry's blog you are in the right place :)  I'm so glad you are joining us to find out ways to use up your "scraps".  Next month CTMH releases its Spring/Summer Idea Book (and boy oh boy is it a good one!) so we are making room for new by using up the old :)

So here is my wintery theme "thank you" card using up some of my scraps :)






This theme has me motivated and I'll have a few other cards to show you with some other great ideas to use up your scraps.  Thanks for stopping by - I love your comments :)  Now hop on over to Carol's blog for another great idea to use up those scraps!  



Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...