Sunday, January 29, 2012

Close To My Heart New Product Blog Hop




I have been so excited to share with you the new stamps, papers, embellishments and so much more in the new Idea Book being released on February 1st!  Only a few more days to wait :)  Until then I'm happy to welcome you to the New Product Blog Hop so you can get a sampling of what is to come!  If you are coming from Nikka's blog then you are in the right place!

The first project I have to show you is using the new paper pack
Cruisin' (on page 58), and the stamp set Card Chatter -Love (on page 106).  I made a valentine card for my husband.  First I cut out a heart using the Art Philosophy Cartridge by putting the blade in the center of where I wanted the heart cut and then pressing "center point" on my machine.  The heart was then cut exactly where I wanted it on the paper.  I popped the paper up with 3D tape . . . 



stamped the sentiment onto two "banners" and pasted them directly on the paper. 


The next project is my valentine "tree" made from a project I "pinned" from the Crafting Chicks Blog
I am not totally satisfied with how it turned out because I don't like my "greens" but in an effort to save money I used what I had on hand - I may visit a floral shop in the near future to get some better spring like branches but for now this is what I have in my dining room :)


I made various ornaments, some using the February Stamp of the Month


The rest with pieces from the Stella Paper Pack (on page 16) - one of my absolute favorites!!!
These have a photo of each of my children on the one side 


and then why we love them written out with the date on the other side
(my hopes are to continue this tradition on Valentine's Day and have a tree with how they have grown and why we love them for each year)


Made some heart ornaments with cut outs using the Art Philosophy 

and some just stapled together to make a heart shape

What it looks like in my dining room currently





Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love and read each one of your comments - I so appreciate the time you take to share you "love" :)  Now hop on over to Sheila's blog and see what beautiful projects she came up with from the Brand New Idea Book!  I hope you'll take a look on-line at the catalog on February 1st.  Anyone who places an order on my website will get a paper copy of the Idea Book from me in their mailbox  with a little extra thank you from me!  Have a great day!!  
 
Linking with these great blogs parties




Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE your tree and thought is was totally pinnable!! I like your Cruisin card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really fantastic project! I love the idea behind it and all the artwork in it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plant decorations and the card is simply adorable. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Job Elizabeth!! I am so inspired by your card and valentine tree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...