Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cooking with Cricut

                   

Happy New Year!  Welcome to another Cooking with Cricut challenge.  This week we were challenged to use something new :)  For Christmas this year my hubby got me a sewing machine and some Copic Markers - first time using them and I'm still getting used to them.

For this challenge I used my Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out some rectangles and then colored my stamped images with my brand new Copics.


 My sister turns 18 this month so I made this birthday card for her :)

Thanks for stopping by!  What did you get this year for Christmas?  Any crafting items?  I'm super excited to see what you create with your brand new toys - don't forget to link up your projects over at Cooking with Cricut and while you are there check and see if you won any of the amazing giveaways from the 25 Days of Christmas Crafting :)

Looking for my 30 Days of Hands On Play Challenge?  You'll find that post here :)
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Elizabeth!! I just adore your card. Wow! a sewing machine and copics, wow!!! The image on your card is jsut so cute and I love the way you colored it with the Copics. Great color choice.
    Charloitte
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth...how do you like your Copics? do you have many? I've never used them before. I just use Memento markers. I'm wondering if there is a huge difference between them. If you would like to join my weekly link party here's the link:

    http://jaihartjustlovelydesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/sit-back-relax-and-look-at-all.html

    I just started it up and would love to have you join in with your amazing projects!
    ♥ Jill CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth! Stopping by from Jill's linky party! Your card is so cute, I love the 'through the years' sentiment- so clever! And how are you enjoying your copics> I have found them to be quite addicting, lol!
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...