Thursday, January 19, 2012

Play Challenge - Day 14


Plan a party :)

My kids and I put together a party complete with balloons, stuffed animals, dancing, games and brownies :)
I let them decide what we would have at our party, what we would do (balloon games and dancing), and what we would eat (brownies - I did give them a choice of what we had in the house).





We played . . . 
Pass the Balloon, jump with the balloon in between your legs, keep the balloon in the air, 
and some others found here at this website.  

I put pandora on the computer and we danced to 
songs like the Peanut Butter Jelly Song and Hamster Dance :)

My daughter enjoyed "feeding" her dolls brownies and we also learned a "new thing" 
wrapping each other up by rolling in our blankets :)

Have fun!  Thanks for stopping by!!



Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...