Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hands On Play Challenge - Day 18


Sorry that we missed a day - I have not been feeling well and was rather sick yesterday!  So we'll pick up where we left off.  Today's challenge . . . rough housing.  In my home the boys love to do this but I was trying to think of a way to include my little girl without her getting too badly injured.  She just joined right in - no fear - comes with having two older brothers I suppose.  Anyway, we did a tickle time (pillow fights would work well here too).  



My oldest was too busy tickling me and it is hard to get pictures when you are being tickled :)
Thanks for stopping by!  I am so enjoying your own posts of how you are doing these activities in your own home with your kids.  See you tomorrow :)

Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. We got some more play in and I wanted to share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made up activities for Wednesday and Friday. I hope you are feeling better!

    http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2012/01/30-days-of-hands-on-play-challenge-day_27.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...