Friday, December 23, 2011

Quick Gift Wrap Idea

    I love to give homemade gifts at Christmas but they come in such a variety that is it hard to know how to wrap them.  So often I put them into baskets or containers and call it a day.

I recently saw this on Jeanette's blog and knew I had to try it!  I love the difference stamping the patterned paper makes.  I know I could do a ton with this paper - cards, scrapbook pages, etc.  I decided to use it to spice up my gift containers this year for a simple but pretty gift. :)

 The top paper is the patterned paper from the Elemental paper pack and then I stamped it with the snowflake from the Holiday Magic Stamp set.
 I took a plain clear rubbermaid tub
 and used Mod Podge to glue the stamped paper to the front of the tub
 Also did the opposite side with green
 For a finished look like this
 And here is another look at how different the stamped image makes the paper look (the top bin is just covered with the patterned paper and the bottom bin is the paper stamped)

First person to place an order of $25 or more on my website will get the exclusive Holiday Magic stamp set for FREE (it is no longer available) and it would make a lovely stamp set for next years Christmas cards :)

                 
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...