Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rock the Block Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Rock the Block Blog Hop!  Wow if that isn't a mouth full :)  If you are coming from Jean's blog you are in the right place.  We have over 30 consultants showing off their projects with this amazing National Paper Crafting Month Promotion!  



This set comes with a "sneak peak" item from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book (coming February 1st).  {Be watching for events I'm having where you can get this Idea Book for FREE} - the My Creations Block Set.  Also included is this amazing (It is so beautiful!) size E stamp set.  

 Starting today until the end of January 2012 you can get this set for $15 with a $25 purchase!  This is a retail savings of almost $30!  Plus this stamp set will not be available after January 31st.  So contact your Close To My Heart consultant or place an order here with me :)


So I really wanted to create something amazing with this set but just could not come up with anything creative.  My creative juices are just running dry after all the Christmas creating I have been doing!

So instead I used the stamp set to make some Thank-you cards because I know I'll need a ton of those when Christmas is over and to show you that there is so much more you can do with this stamp set other than use it with the block set :)

Use the stamps to create your own background like I did with this card






Or make a cute flower card like this one



Or I made this card using the Art Philosophy Cartridge and the Rock the Block Stamp Set


You could even make a Christmas Card with this stamp set (I used a stamp to make the "wrapping paper" on my gift)

So many different option!  So much you can do :)  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Don't forget about Cooking with Cricut's 25 Days of Christmas Crafting going on right now!  
Check it out for some great creative ideas, awesome giveaways and FREE digital stamps every day!


Now hop on over to Teresa's blog and see what beautiful project she made using this amazing Rock the Block set!  I love your comments :)




Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful Cards! You've shown some great ways to use the stamp set! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different ways you used this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the stamp set, I know this will be one of my favorite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Elizabeth! :) I too thought of cards right away when I saw this set!!! Love the flowers in this set for that purpose! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards! Didn't event think Christmas with this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards. They are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic set of cards! Great job showing the versatility of the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...