Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Top Picks from Christmas with Girl Creative



I have not had nearly so much fun as I have this past week creating with The Girl Creative!  It was a blast to co-host with her all week long and I really enjoyed having a linky party.  My top five for the Christmas Link Party are . . .  

1.  Glass Trees from Alderberry Hill.  These are simply beautiful!  


2.  Mistletoe Centerpieces from Homespun with Love.  Love the way these looks :)

3. Mantle (with a simply stunning wreath - she was my inspiration for my own wreath seen here) from Cherished Bliss


4.  Recycled Fence Post Mantle from It's Overflowing - love love love this look!  Makes me wish I had a mantle :) 


5.  Last but by far not least - Advent Calendar from The Girl Creative!  Thanks for a great week, Diana!  

I'm thinking about starting up my own link party in the new year when I get my new look - yup I'm getting a new blog design :)  I'm super excited!  Thanks for stopping by!  Merry Christmas!  Jesus is the Reason for the Season :)  


Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...