Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cooking With Cricut - Tags and Cards

Welcome to Cooking with Cricut's Day 14 of 25 Days of Creative Fun!  I hope you are enjoying this month and all the wonderful FREE digital files from CWC as well as the great prize packages and projects.  It has been fun creating along with these talented (and oh so sweet) ladies!  


Today is Holiday cards, gifts and tags - easy last minute projects.  I love to include my kids in my crafting, especially at the Christmas season.  I can not stress enough how having a Cricut makes this so much easier for me to do with my kids.  

Using the Art Philosophy Cartridge I cut out a bunch of different tags (this cartridge is awesome!  I have a ton of projects on my blog using it and to be honest I have not taken it out of my machine since I got it - I don't have to!  For more ideas you can see a Art Philosophy Blog Hop here 
This would make an awesome Christmas gift for you or someone you love who is into crafting.  Remember anyone who makes a purchase this month off my site here will be entered to win a FREE workshop on the go scrapbook kit valued at $29.95)  


On some of them I drew a simple tree image and the kids outlined them with brown paint and then used green paints and Q-tips to make some fun Christmas trees.



 The outlined trees
 a finished tag
 Then they colored some of the snowflake tags with a star dust pen

 Here they are - so sweet and so simple.  This is hard for a perfectionist Mama to share but I do love the finished look even if they are not what I would normally post :)
 Here are my tags :)

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will take the time to leave a comment and then join in over at Cooking with Cricut to link up your holiday cards, gifts and tags.  I can't wait to see what you have been creating :) 

Check out Lisa's Creative Corner for some more amazing artwork with tags - She is just so talented!


Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that your kids helped you make them. They came out so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea for the little ones!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special project for your kids! These tags are works of art and will be treasured.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...