Monday, December 26, 2011

Make It Monday - Gratitude

 This past month for our Advent we did a lot of family activities.  One was to have breakfast at a local restaurant.  The kids had a ton of fun and we paired this activity with a lesson on thankfulness.  We left an extra tip and gift for our server with a handmade Thank You card :)

My husband and the boys being themselves :)

Me with my little girl :)
 I made my thank you card inspired by a card found on Jeanette Lynton's blog and added my own seasonal twist to it using the Stamp Set from the Wonderland Workshop on the Go (we will be using this kit for our January Creative Club).

Jeanette's Card


My Card

With all the gift giving this past weekend why not take the time to make some handmade thank you cards and let people know just how grateful you are for them and all the "little things" they do to make your life a little better :) 

Merry Christmas all year long!  I'm away this week on a much needed family vacation!  Hope you have a great week!  

                 
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...