Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Friends

For God so Loved the World that He Gave

He gave . . .


He who had everything gave it all to me who had nothing . . .


He who was King of Kings left it all to become nothing so that I could become something . . .

 And this is love . . . not that we loved God but that He loved us and gave Himself . . .
Gave HIMSELF . . .

Once I was lost but now I am found, once I was enslaved but now I am free, once I was broken but now I am healed, restored and treasured - Oh my friends may you find this true in your lives this Christmas!

You may notice there is no baby Jesus in our Nativity Scene.  No He is not lost and no my blessings did not break him - yet :)  Every year we wrap Baby Jesus up in Christmas Gift Wrap and our youngest gets him in their stocking.  It is the first present we open each morning after reading the Christmas Story.  Then that small child puts Jesus in the Nativity while we all sing Happy Birthday to Jesus!  This is one of the traditions I remember as a young child in my home and love that we have carried it over with my own little ones!

Thank you God for your Son!  Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice!

Merry Christmas!

Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! New Blog Frog follower:) You can visit me at lifescuriouswisdom.blogspot.com

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...