Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cookies

The kids and I are well into our Christmas Family Activity Advent Calendar and we are having a blast!  Last week we made these yummy cookies (recipe found Here)


Ours did not turn out nearly as nicely but the mail lady still appreciated them and they sure did taste good!  



Now I must admit I am a bit of a scrooge when it comes to cookies.  I love to cook, bake and try all kinds of new recipes but cookies are my least favorite thing to make.  That is putting it mildly.  I HATE making cookies!  So it is a real act of love on my part when I bake any kind of cookie with my kids or for my husband.  Unfortunately my husbands favorite kind of dessert or snack is . . . you guessed it . . . cookies!  So this year for the 12 days of Christmas I will be making some cookies to give to him.  **sigh** the things you do for the ones you love ;)

Also on our list this year were these yummy treats

Source

and these

Source
What kinds of yummy treats do you make with your kids or to give as gifts?  Thanks for stopping by! 


Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...