Friday, July 1, 2011

July Celebrations and Stamp of the month



The month of July brings some wonderful reasons to celebrate!  At Close To My Heart they are adding in the celebration.  From July 1st through July 31st spend $50 and add a bonus item for ONLY $1.  Each bonus item is valued from $9 up to $15!  Choose one of the following five Bonus items for ONLY $1!!





This month's Stamp of the Month is exciting as well!   You can purchase this set at a discount or get it for FREE with a qualifying purchase.  Contact me for more information or if you want to host a gathering!

There is so much you can do with this set other than holiday celebration pages or cards.  Make table decorations, bags, luminaries, fireworks, etc.  I am also excited to try this stamp set out with pictures of my children (shining star - school page, shine like stars - summer pages of the kids catching fireflies, etc.).  I don't have this set in my hands yet but I'm anxious to start creating once I do have it.  I'll be sharing some of my artwork on here so keep coming back to check out what fun things you can do with this stamp set!

If you want to see some more artwork using this set start here at Helen's Blog and view 60 different projects with Close To My Heart's stamp of the month Blog Hop.  

Happy July 4th!  Have a great holiday weekend!  Celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...