Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flowers and Liquid Glass

Last week I had a class on Liquid Glass.  I really love this product.  I showed everyone how to make patterned paper stand out by tracing parts of it with the glass.  Another tip is using the blending pen to ink sections of patterned paper and then go over them with liquid glass.  Here are a few pictures of the card we made.

Liquid Glass used to make "dew drops" on the rose, on the patterned paper and on the "thinking of you"

Again another picture of the rose but the focus is on the patterned paper behind it

Liquid Glass "brads" in the bottom corner of the card

Final Card - I really like this one.

For the patterned paper on this card I inked the diamonds first and then used the liquid glass.  The template I used for this card came from the Wishes Book.  Love these How-To Books - they are great when you feel like you are in a creative "funk"!


(only 5 more days until our on-line party!)  Join us here on August 1st for our celebration of the new Idea Book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...