Wednesday, July 6, 2011

For a limited time only

Magnifique
Mistletoe
Miracle
Olivia
Sweetheart
Hooligans
Bliss
Wings
I'm super excited about Close To My Heart's (CTMH) new catalog coming out on August!  I'm so excited I'm throwing a party to celebrate (stay tuned for more details!).  In making room for a lot of new products CTMH is getting rid of the above paper packs.  If these are some of your favorites you will want to stock up now because they will no longer be available after July 31st.  Also at the end of the month the Level 1 paper packs will also be discontinued and replaced with something awesome I'm sure (don't know what but I'm anxious to find out!).  This is a great month to stock up on paper as well because with a $50 purchase you can get a Bonus Item (worth up to $15 for only $1) and with that purchase you also are eligible for the July Stamp of the Month at 50% off!  So stock up today and get more BANG for your Buck!

For more information about what is being retired August 1st contact me at alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com and I'll send you a list of items you can only get from now until August 1st!  If your favorite items are being retired you will want to get them while you can!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...