Thursday, July 14, 2011

Something New

So this week I decided to try something new along with the Colour Q Challenge.  I went with the Sweet Sunday Sketch from The Sweetest Thing Blog.  

So here is the pallet from Colour Q . . .

And the sketch from Sweet Sunday . . .



My Card.

Happy Thoughts . . . coming your way!  Hope you all have a great weekend!  Enjoy your family, enjoy resting, take in some sun, fellowship and worship with others and check back here on how to Make Your Monday and start off your week!  



5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I just wanted to let you know you won the prize on my blog for the Frosted Designs Blog Hop- check it out:
    http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2011/07/frosted-designs-blog-hop-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D flower...visiting from ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a happy card, Elizabeth! Love your tulip! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch and colors, Elizabeth! I love the watermark image of the tulips behind the sentiment. Thanks for playing at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! And I love your header sentiment--He can make good out of brokenness! So glad you could play with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...