Friday, July 29, 2011

Another cake card

I thought I would post some more paper flowers this week while I am away.  Here is a card I made using white paper flowers & the cake tutorial from last week.  




First I cut the three rectangles I needed for the cake and then scored them at
1/4" diagnal lines to make a diamond pattern on the "cake" 

Then I put glitter gel dots on each center with the lines met

I "iced" the cake with lace and added the flow of white paper flowers


Another shot of the finised product. 
I love how you can use this cake tutorial for multiple types of cards (wedding, birthday, celebrate, just because, etc.)  Have a great day!
Only 3 more days until our on-line celebration of the release of the New Idea Book!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...