Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crazy for the Cricut?!





One of the most exciting NEW things (and trust me there are a lot of exciting things about this NEW IDEA BOOK!) from the Idea book coming August 1st is the exclusive Cricut cartridge!  Yes, you heard me right - Close To My Heart has a Cricut cartridge (with 700 images, shapes, 3D, etc.)

Just a few things this baby can do . . .


  • Cut out templates for multiple beautiful paper flowers
  • Make boxes, bags, and various 3D projects
  • Cut out shapes that pair PERFECTLY with stamp sets so you don't have to cut out your stamped images by hand to make them stand out!
  • Make lace and beautiful banners
  • And so much more!!!

This bundle comes with the cartridge, THREE stamp sets, and three chipboard  punch out sheets!  I am super excited to get started creating with my own cartridge!!  Check out this video . . .


A few ways this Cricut Cartridge bundle can be yours

  1. This is available on August 1st.  You can e-mail me your pre-order at alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com (if you send me your address I'll ship out a brand new Idea book to you as well).  We can offer you hostess rewards starting at $150 so if you add a few other items to your order you can at least $25 in rewards!
  2. HOST A PARTY!!! When you host your own party you get rewards!  When your party totals $250 or more you can get this Cricut cartridge for less than $50!!!  And you can get at least $40 in Hostess Rewards!
  3. Join my team!  You can join up with Close To My Heart for only $99 and get this Amazing Kit totally over $250 worth of wonderful products!  Then you can get the Cricut cartridge at a great discount!  I'd love to have you join my team!  

I can't wait to start creating with this cartridge and then share with you all the wonderful artwork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...