Monday, August 1, 2011

Today's the DAY!

Hello fellow crafting friends!  Today is the BIG DAY!  It is my first time with the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop but you care more about the on-line party and new Idea Book reveal!  I'm so excited to celebrate with you tonight - come out for your FREE Idea Book, FREE make and take, NEW ITEM prizes for bringing a friend, placing an order and booking your own gathering!  It is going to be so much fun!!

To those who can not join us in person for this celebration you are invited to party with us on-line.  The winner of this on-line party will receive a New Idea Book,

a C-size stamp set (brand new from the new Idea Book) "Unscripted"



 and some decor journaling spots!


For those of you who are joining us to celebrate on-line here is what you need to do.
  1. Follow my blog (if you are not already) and like my facebook page (link above in the upper left hand column) leave a comment letting me know that you did so
  2. View the New Idea Book on-line and leave a comment here telling me which of the new items is your favorite!
  3. Book a gathering to party with your girlfriends and show off the new product (this can be done as an on-line gathering) and leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can contact you
  4. Go here and make a purchase from the amazing new catalog!!! &  leave a comment telling me you did so (remember that a $50 purchase will get you the stamp of the month "Wicked" and a double stamp set for only $5)
  5. Blog about my party on your blog and link it up here - don't forget to leave a comment with your blog link to let me know about it.

That is it my friends!  You have FIVE chances to win a NEW IDEA BOOK and BRAND NEW STAMP SET from the new book!  You have until midnight (EST) tonight to get your entries in!  Make sure you leave a comment for each of the above steps that you participated in!  Winner will be chosen at random using random.org.  Let's get this party started!  

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great Idea book! My favorite idea is on Page 10. I think I will grow a beard like that man. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a Great Job Liz...Thanks for having these parties my wife LOVES them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy liked my blog and my facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy loves all the Christmas products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie likes all the stamps in the catalog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie liked my facebook page and follows my blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...