Welcome to the First day of Cooking with Cricut's
25 Days of Christmas& Crafting Fun Showcase.
We are SO SUPER EXCITED to bring you this wonderful event! The designers have been hard at work coming up with some deliciously creative ideas to share with you! This is HOW the event will work!
* Different Designers will be showcasing their projects for your creative inspiration.
* Will have a different theme and the themes will not ALL be Christmas or Holiday related. So be sure to visit everyday for creative inspiration you can use through out the whole year!
* We will be giving away FREE Digital Stamps, FREE Electronic Die Cutting Files and Other Printable graphics. There will be something for everyone. Please note: The freebies will expire at the end of their 24 hours and new ones will be available. You won’t want to miss them!
* We will showcase projects using your Cricut and Cricut tools.
* We will showcase projects using your OTHER electronic cutters too! Tools such as our Pazzles, Silhouettes, Gazelles and other electronic cutters. Along with all types of crafting tools and essentials.
* You will want to leave a comment for your chance to win one of our weekly prizes as well as one of our GRAND PRIZES!!!
* You HAVE to be a follower of this blog in order to win a prize, sorry no exceptions.
So Without Further Adieu...Here is my project for DAY 1!
It only seemed fitting that Day 1’s theme be what else....ON the First Day of Christmas my true love (CRAFTING with the girls of PCW and CWC) gave to me......A Partridge...
Free file (over at Cooking with Cricut)
watercolored pencils to color in the digi file and then blended them together with the blending pen (a favorite of mine!)
silver glitz gel to give it a little sparkle
How fitting that Close To My Heart's Holiday Wishes stamp set (which you can enter to win over at Cooking With Cricut) has a beautiful tree stamp with birds - all you need to do is add the pear :)
A few more "partridge & pear" crafting ideas I found on pinterest that I love (you can follow me on pinterest here if you would like)
Here is a FREE pattern from Coats and Clark
and a super cute pear craft tutorial from Mudpie Studios
Finally, how cute are these stickers from Little Bean Boutique
Thanks so much for stopping by - now head on over to Cooking with Cricut to check out what FREE file is there for you and how you can enter to win a bunch of different prizes including the Holiday Wishes stamp set from me!