Monday, June 20, 2011

Please Pray

I've started praying at bedtime for and with each of my children.  We have always prayed as part of our bedtime routine but I like Stormie Omartian's approach of praying specifically for each child by name.  Since I started doing this my middle boy won't let me forget - this really means a lot to them.
Photo Credit
 There is something about knowing someone is praying for me that speaks volumes.  I remember certain times when I have called my mom to share a burden with her and right there on the phone she will pray with and for me.  Sure lots of people say they will pray for me but when someone stops and takes the time to pray for me I am so encouraged. 
This week my little ones will be with their grandparents as their daddy and I go on a missions trip to Chattanooga with our youth group.  I'd appreciate your prayers.  This will be a tough one for me.  My children will be fine - it is more their mommy that I'm concerned about. 

Thank you and feel free to contact me with any of your own prayer concerns.  Have a great week!  May you be inspired, encouraged and blessed this week - so much so that you return the inspiration, encouragement and blessings to those around you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...