Monday, June 27, 2011

Home

Good morning!  We are home from our trip to Chattanooga and we are changed because of it.  Thank you for your prayers.  I am happy to report that all of our children are doing fine and we survived the week unharmed.  God is so good!  Please continue to keep the children in Chattanooga in your prayers as well as Hope for the Inner City.





I hope to try some new projects and post on here soon this week but it may be a few days as I have a lot to do to recover from being away.  Sometimes I think the piles of laundry, cleaning and meal preparations will never go away . . . that is probably because they won't on this side of heaven.  Thanks again for your prayers!   

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everyone had a good time and you are all safely home! Take a break, we all need one! Just don't stay away too long! ;o)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...