Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Adding Sparkle

For those of you just joining us this week I am demonstrating all the wonderful things you can do with Close To My Heart's Liquid Glass.  Check out the way you can make something in patterned paper really stand out in yesterday's post titled Liquid Glass.

Today I used LG to make the Lemonade look a little more realistic and then added some glitter with the LG to the lemon on my card.



 
Some other ideas:
  • It is fun to trace words with LG 
  • Works great on My Stickease and looks amazing! 
  • Place a small amount on a sheet protector.  When it is dry it peels right up and you can add it to your projects with a small about of LG around the edges to adhere it.  Draw shapes, trace stamped images, etc.  Then when the LG is dry peel it off and apply to artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...