Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Liquid Glass

This stuff is officially amazing!  I am so excited about the twenty plus things you can do with this little bottle.  So this week I'm posting projects I've done using CTMH Liquid Glass.  I'm going to have a class (FREE) on Monday, July 18 using this product.  Contact me if you are interested in attending.

Today I'm going to show you what you can do with Liquid Glass on patterned paper.  Pick an element of the patterned paper that you want to stand out.  Apply the LG with a paintbrush for a thinner layer or directly from the tiny tip of the bottle for a thicker layer.  On this card I used it directly from the bottle on the leaves of the paper.




Some other ideas:
  • Use it for a "fray check" on the ends of  your ribbon after you have cut them the desired length
  • Create "Shimmering Pearls" by adding a small amount of Embossing Powder to some LG.  Then apply over your stamped art with a brush. 
  • For small areas try using a toothpick to apply to your artwork.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...