- Cut three squares the same size (4x4, 3x3, etc.) I used 3x3 and 2x2 squares
3. Cut each triangle into a petal shape and cut off the tip of the triangle. When you unfold them they will look like the picture below.
4. The first "flower" cut off two petals, the second flower cut off three petals and the fourth flower cut in half (so you have two four petal flower pieces). Then off of one of the four petal pieces cut off one single petal.
5. Take the one with six petals and glue the end petals together to form a cone, do the same with all the flowers except the one and two petal flowers.
6. Using a toothpick curl the ends of the petals under. Then glue each cone into the larger cone making your rose!
The video tutorial is here:
And this is the end result