Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thinking of you . . .


Here is a card I made using background stamps for the challenge going on over at Annabelle Stamps Blog- really beginning to love these types of stamps!


I cut out the bird with the Art Philosophy Cartridge on the Cricut Machine.  Then I stamped it with the musical note background stamp and inked the edges using Creme Brulee Ink.  The ribbon is dyed with Creme Brulee reinker and the card stock is Creme Brulee as well.  I used the flower from Card Word Puzzle stamp set to make my own patterned paper and colored them in with copic markers.


Materials List:
Art Philosophy Cartridge
Colonial White & Creme Brulee Cardstock
Card Word Puzzle
Universal Background Stamp
Color Ready Seem Binding Ribbon
Creme Brule Reinker

Thanks for stopping by :)

Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome card!Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...