Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love is like wine . . .

"He who loves not wine, women and song remains a fool his whole life long."  [M. Luther]

Too bad I can't stand the taste of wine - rest assured I do NOT feel the same way about my love :).  My love is still young I suppose in the eyes of some but 8 years is a long time to some :)  My love and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on Monday and we were able to spend a few days away thanks to my beautiful and gracious sister-in-law (with the help from my equally beautiful and gracious sister)!  I am so grateful to these lovely ladies.


We enjoyed two nights at the Canna Country Inn in Etters, PA - if you have not been there you should go!  It is an amazingly beautiful B&B and we had a wonderful experience there!  They have a program called Serve our Saints and it was because of this generosity that we were able to afford some time away!  God is so good!!


If you are looking for a place to get away I would highly recommend this lovely place - the host and hostess were incredibly kind, the food delicious and the accommodations just plain perfect!

A few date night ideas that we used were from Dating Divas blog.  My husband is a HUGE fan of maps and I have found some great ideas from this blog in that theme.  Here is one I discovered too late for this year but believe me I will be doing this with my love in the near future!



Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!

For more information about my 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...