Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just a note{card}

So you know by now that I am in love with pinterest.  Since beginning this adventure back in May with blogging and Close to My Heart another of my loves has been blogs - particularly crafting blogs :) - like Lisa Stenz, Debbie Carrie and Jeanette Lynton.  So via Lisa Stenz's blog I discovered Papertrey Ink- which I am sure most of you have already heard about and this is so old news - sorry that is just the way I am, always late to the game.

Over at Papertrey I found a ton of cards that I fell in love with and wanted to duplicate.  The first one is shown here


So following the tutorial I cut out a 1 3/4 inch circle on the cricut.  Then I used my stamp set from the Dreamin Workshop on the Go and made these



I was so happy with the way they turned out!  I placed the cut out circle on the card and lined up the stamped image.  Then I lightly traced the circle with a pencil, stamped the image all the way around the pencil line, added a button and erased the pencil marks.

So much fun and I think packaged together in a gift basket they will make a perfectly beautiful Christmas gift!

For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

And don't forget about my GIVEAWAY :) 

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    I love Pinterest too!!! I need to find you and follow you. :) I just joined your blog too.
    Love the simplicity and uniqueness of these lovely cards.

    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love this look- sort of like a kaleidoscope only simpler. I bet whoever you gift them to will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...