Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CTMH spotlight blog hop - Embossing

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Spotlight Blog Hop, I'm so glad you are here :)  If you are coming from Wendy's blog then you are in the right place!

Our theme this month is embossing.  I was so excited when I found out that I could emboss ribbon!  Using the versamark ink I stamped the white ribbon and then used Outdoor Denim embossing powder.



The snowflake was cut using the Art Philosophy Cartridge (is it on your Christmas wish list? :)  It totally should be!) and then stamped with two different stamps from the snowflakes stamp set.  Love this stamp set!!


And a final look at my card!  Love embossing and was super excited when I found out I could do it on ribbon making customizing my white ribbon super easy :)


Thanks for stopping by - I love and read your comments :)  Now hop on over to Luisa's blog and see what fabulous project she made using the embossing technique!
For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

2 comments:

  1. I've never thought of embossing ribbon. Your card looks great!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try that technique! Thank you for sharing this.

    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...