Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cooking with Cricut - Let's Talk Turkey

Welcome to Cooking with Cricut Turkey Challenge :)  How fun are turkeys?  I love making all types and found a ton on pinterest - here are just a few

Source
Source
Source
I wanted to make these turkeys from Craftaholics Anonymous 


using this Turkey die cut from Lifestyle Crafts - however, they were out of stock so I drew the turkey from looking at the image.  Then I made the "feathers" using the scalloped circle from the Art Philosophy Cartridge for the cricut.  I cut one circle at 7 inches, one at 6 inches and one at 5 inches.




Each piece of patterned paper made two turkeys.  I did have to use scotch tape to the back of the feathers to keep them in place on the turkey :)

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you cook up and don't forget to link your projects over at Cooking with Cricut.  

Linking with
Making the World Cuter, Get your Craft On, Cure for the Common Monday, Fireflies and jellybeans
For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

7 comments:

  1. These would make the cutest place cards at your Thanksgiving table, Elizabeth! Love the variety of papers you used, too.

    ~ Jen, CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. your turkeys are sooo absolutely adorable. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth,

    the paper compliments the purpose of the cute turkeys! I really like this idea!!

    hugs,
    Mcihelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute project! I love these turkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your project - just such cute decorations. Great idea!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cool! just love them, and so easy to make!

    -- dalis
    CWC Chef

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope YOU are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Featuring YOU over on my blog today. Thank YOU so much for linking up at last week's {wow me} wednesday!

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2011/11/take-look-at-you-thanksgiving-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...