Friday, November 25, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange

A little while ago I posted about the Gift Exchange that Craftaholics Anonymous was hosting.  Well I signed up for it and received a beautiful bracelet, some really pretty ornaments and each of my children got a hand made ornament!

See how happy my kids were :)  They sleep with their ornaments!  Thanks so much Theresa - we have been so blessed by you!

I put in the mail on Monday Theresa's gifts . . .

A set of wooden ornaments (tutorial coming soon - so simple to make)

Some paper star ornaments

And a set of notecards

Tutorials for the Notecards are here and for the Star ornaments here.  Thanks so much for hosting this event  Linda, it has been a blessing!

It is not too late!  For more information about my Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the star ornament, especially!!! Beautiful job on everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the star ornament! So neat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...