Saturday, October 29, 2011

Animal Shelter Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks so much for all the kind comments about my card!  It is time to announce the winner of my blog candy!  
Random.org chose #15

JustYolie who said  "Cute picture! Adorable card too!"
Please contact me via e-mail at alwaysdeeper {at} hotmail {dot} com with your mailing address so I can get your beautiful glitz gel and shapes out to you :)

  
Thanks again to everyone who commented!  It really does make my day a little brighter to read your encouraging comments.
For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

And don't forget about my GIVEAWAY :)  **we are less than ten followers away from another giveaway!**

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm super excited! I have emailed you my info. :):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...