Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Celebration


In Thursday's SEM celebration blog hop I mentioned that I am combining Ali Edwards Summer Manifesto with the summer "bucket" list blog challenge over at The Happy Family Movement.  

Here is our list



I used my copic markers to jaz things up a bit and make my list look more like summer - I mean come on - this is me we are talking about :)  I have do draw or scrapbook something - speaking of which I am super duper excited to scrapbook this summer now that we have a list to actually follow . . . yeah I get excited about scrapbooking and lists I'm that kind of person.

So on our list you will find:
  • Go tent camping in the backyard
  • Play in the creek on Sunday afternoons
  • Go visit local parks and fish
  • Have a picnic at the pool
  • Go to the zoo
  • Visit Nana and Pop-Pop
  • Make smores and roast hot dogs over a campfire in the back yard
  • Catch lightning bugs
  • Make sandcastles at the beach
  • Pick peaches, blueberries, cherries, apples (when in season)
  • Have a giant water fight (use hose, balloons, water guns, etc.)
  • Go miniature golfing
  • Go to the $ movies and get popcorn
  • Visit Great Nana and Great Pop-Pop
  • Go swimming at different pools
  • Get ice cream cones
  • Watch a movie outside in the backyard or to a drive in or a movie in the park
  • Go visit Grandma and Grandpa
  • Go to Port Discovery and Baltimore Inner Harbor
  • Go to Longwood Gardens to see the Giant Tree Houses
  • Watch fireworks
  • Go to a baseball game
  • Go bowling

We have a few other things on our list but the boys helped to make this one - funny because visiting people was the thing they added.  They just love to be with people they love - come to think of it so do I :)
Have a great summer whatever you do - and look for the blessings in your every day life - I'm going to be looking for them in my life this summer as well :)  

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...