Friday, June 10, 2011

Stronger Together

Like many of you, I was struck by the destruction of the tornadoes that ripped through the Midwest and southern states the past couple of months.  As I viewed pictures and youtube videos I was overwhelmed by the devastation!  Whole towns were torn apart and neighborhoods completely gone.  As I sat at my computer with my young children explaining what a tornado was - I remember crying and praying.  Together my boys and I prayed for the families that were directly effected by these storms.  We prayed to the God of all comfort and the Father of compassion.   We, like many of you, asked what can we do to help?

Last week I got an e-mail from Close To My Heart (CTMH) informing me that they were putting together a campaign to raise money for the severe flooding, tornadoes and storms that have affected the lives of thousands across the United States. 


I was so in love with the You & Me stamp and paper kit that CTMH offered last month.  It was an exclusive offer only for the month of May to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month.  I have used it on so many different scrapbook layouts and cards!  Now CTMH is extending this kit and offering it for $15 (more than a 50% discount!).  A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross Spring 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations.
You & Me Scrapbooking Kit Includes:
1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – 12" × 12" Colonial White Cardstock
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (New! Cardstock-weight)
1 – 6" × 9" You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 – Instruction Guide

This is an amazing deal and you are getting so much for your money!  A D-size stamp set alone retails for $22.95 not to mention all the paper and embellishments you are getting.  For more information or to purchase this kit contact me or shop here
To donate directly to the American Red Cross for this disaster relief or others they are helping with click here.  Together we can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...