Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FREE Studio J Workshop and JPG file






Who doesn't like FREE?  If you do all your scrapbooking with digital now or have not done anything digital this is the class for you!  Do you find yourself wishing you had more time to scrapbook?  Do you often say I'd like to try digital but have not yet gotten around to doing it?   This month you can attend a class for FREE and learn all about digital on-line scrapbooking with Studio J.  On Monday, June 13th and/or Monday, June 27th from 7:00pm until 9:00pm I will walk you through the basics of Studio J, help you do your own layout, show you a few tips to make your design stand out from the rest and you will get to take home a JPG file of your finished layout . . . ALL FOR FREE!!!

Do you think I love the hands-on paper scrapbooking and digital is just not for me!  I thought the same thing for a long time!  Who wanted to deal with the downloading and computer just for a layout that looked like all the rest?  Studio J opened my eyes to a whole new world of scrapbooking.  I can make layouts different from the rest, add embellishments if I want when the prints I ordered come to my home, and put them where they belong in the albums with my hand made pages.  I really do love it!  You too can come take this class and I'll show you why I fell in love with digital scrapbooking.

Who: You and your friends
Where: My house in Quarryville, PA (contact me for directions)
When: Monday, June 13th and/or Monday, June 27th from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Why: To learn how to use Studio J and have a great time with friends!
What to bring: A laptop with WiFi capabilities and digital summer photos you would like to use on your layout
Cost: FREE

If you fall in love with Studio J like I have you may want to take advantage of the 3-month or 1-year membership.  Check out the benefits of a membership here.  As an additional bonus for those of you who sign up for a membership (either 3-month or 1-year) while here I will give you a FREE 12x12 Quick Pick album of your choice when you complete and order your first 10 pages!  There is no obligation to purchase anything!  You are invited to come and just try out the program.

Please contact me as soon as possible as I have limited space.

Please note if you can not make the class you can still take advantage of the FREE JPG file at Studio J!  This is a limited time special available from June 1, 2011 until June 30, 2011.  If you don't have an account click here and set one up, then make your layout and order your FREE JPG!        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...