Monday, April 8, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge . . .

Decided this week to try the Runway Inspired challenge - love this challenge but haven't really done anything with it yet.

Here's the photo for inspiration



Here's my card





I was inspired by the yellow - so bright and just pops from the runway photo and decided to make that the focus of my card.  Yellow dominates this card.
I used the Chantilly scrapbook kit stamp set from Close To My Heart.

This kit comes with the consultant/hobbyist kit when you join my craft club/team.   I have several card makers who wanted the consultant kit but did not think they could use the scrapbook workshop on the go.  I wanted to use the stamp set to show it is PERFECT for card makers too :)

Happy Monday!
 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elizabeth! I love love love the choice of elements here! The way you pop up those puffy clouds is so lovely! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia :) I had so much fun with this one - hope to participate again I relly do love Runway Inspired blog and challenge :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...