Monday, April 29, 2013

Exciting News!

I've been hired by Scrapbook News & Review to teach on-line classes!  I'm so excited!!

My first class, stretch your stamps, will start June 14th (more details coming) and will feature cards, scrapbook pages, and home decorations created with stamps.  I will show you how to use one stamp three different ways, five different ways, and unique ways.  We will use alphabet stamps to create scrapbook pages and more.  We'll learn how to use seasons stamps for non-seasonal projects and more!

I demonstrated how to use small stamp (from a Christmas stamp set) to create a larger image (in this tag a flower) in a tutorial over on Scrapbook News & Review blog!  I'd love it if you would visit and leave a comment :)


 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elizabeth, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see more of your designs! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations sister! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm pretty excited - hope I get to visit with you soon :)

      Delete
  3. Eeeeek! I'm so happy for you! YOU ARE A STAR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin - you are such an encouragement to me!

      Delete
  4. Well done on being picked to teach... sounds super exciting.

    Love your tag with the stamped flower... awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...