Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Boys - Studio J digital love

Good morning - nothing here but a little bit of slush outside my window - they are saying snow heavy at times and I for one would like to see that happen!  We have not had much of anything this winter and I would enjoy a big snow.

Here is another Studio J layout I did of my boys using the Later Sk8r paper packet.  I love this kit mix - the colors are my favorite.  Enjoy!




Create your own here in Studio J following these steps:


  • Start with the Later Sk8r paper pack
  • Load Honeycomb pattern
  • Kit Mix 2
  • Change the grey hexagons to green patterned paper and the plaid hexagons to outdoor denim card stock (under paper - select pattern or cardstock and move to the shapes you want to change
  • My Stickease -  tags - select first tag circle in top row and add in between the hexagon paper pieces as desired moving backward where necessary
  • Delete all buttons, change ribbon color to grey, brads to outdoor denim, stitching to outdoor denim
  • The strips of cardstock that run parallel to the ribbon I switched the colors making the photo mat also outdoor denim
  • Delete the journal block - to to Text - journaling area - and create your own larger down the side, select white cardstock for the background and add journaling.  For the top of the journaling block I added two outdoor denim blue stitching lined (found under embellishments - stitching) and cropped down to the size I desired.  Add the various stickers (under My Stickease - large, medium and small accents adjusting size as necessary.
  • To create the arrows.  My stickease - medium accents - select arrow second in the top row - rotate and place on the right page at the bottom.  Copy - paste - layer slightly behind - add outdoor denim blue stitching cropped to desired size (Embellishments - stitching).  Place one arrow on the top of the photo on the left page.  To create the blue background behind the arrow on the left page - text - journal area - create box slightly larger than the arrow - edit text hit space bar - change paper to lagoon - move backwards until behind photo and arrow.  Create a second journal area - size to small square - change paper to white - rotate box to make a diamond - place over the blue to create a ribbon look
  • Title - text - title box - add and rotate for the MY - in existing title box I typed Boys - added a journal area for "You will always be" sizing and selecting type that I wanted 
  • The date - under text - quick title tool - type date - resize as desired place where you want on the page.  Few small texts are throughout as well just added with journaling areas no background

Thanks for stopping by enjoy!  Have a great week and remember Studio J layouts are only $5 through March 15th and I'm offering buy two at that price and I'll give you one free :


 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...