Monday, March 4, 2013

Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Special

As part of the Love Your Cricut series - if you don't have either of the CTMH cartridges yet now is your chance to get one!  Trust me these are wonderful and really have helped me love my cricut cutting machine all the more!!

Since March is my birthday month and we are celebrating all month long over on my facebook page it is only fitting that we celebrate here too!  For the month of March you can purchase the Close To My Heart Artiste or Art Philosophy Cartridges here on my blog for only $89 each!  Regular price is $99 (with a value of nearly $125) plus shipping and tax.  This month you can get it for $10 off plus I will pay your shipping and tax!

Cartridge orders will ship out to you either March 15th or April 2nd depending on when you place the order!  This special includes the following:
*Cartridge
*coordinating stamp sets (3)
*dimensional elements (3)


Choose Your Cartridge
Party you are shopping with

New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! Happy Birthday Month! Is this deal for the Set that includes the matching stamp sets and dimensional elements, too? Or just the cartridges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie :) It is for the complete set with stamps and dimensional elements! I know you'll love it!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...